lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2008

FANTASTIC world

I want to live in this world of fantasy ad magic, that I used to see when I was a little kid, that magic that made me be there, between the characters and be one more of the history, i want to fly, flowing through all this world, feel it and express it so others can feel how I feel.


I need to live, I want to travel, get lost in my own dreams and come back victorious, of what I was able to live, I need to get away from what I used to be and be what I am right now and in what I'm going to be with time, we can forgive the past but not forget it, if you don't have any
disease, so I learned a lot and I didn't learn anything but that takes me to who I'm right now and what I.



Tengo ganas de vivir en ese mundo de fantasia y de magia, que veia cuando era pequeño, esa magia que me hacia estar ahi, entre los personajes y ser uno más de la história, quiero volar, fluir por todo ese mundo, sentir lo y poder expresarlo para que los demás lo sientan como yo.Necesito vivir, quiero viajar perderme en mis propios sueños y regresar victorioso, de a ver podido vivirlo, necesito alejar me de lo que fui y ser lo que soy ahora y en lo que voy a convertirme con el tiempo, el pasado se perdona y nunca se olvida, si no tienes alguna enfermedad, por lo tanto he aprendido mucho y también no he aprendido nada pero eso me lleva a quien soy ahora y en lo que seré mañana.

No hay comentarios: